Interested in writing for us?
We are always on the lookout for talented writers with a strong grasp of English, and excellent researching skills.
The content that we create for our readers is based on topics that are of interest to them. These could include:
- Visiting the UK
- Becoming a UK citizen
- Joining your spouse in the UK
- Applying for family visas
- Working in the UK (employment visas)
- Changes to UK immigration policy
These are some of the topics that we feature on our site so that our readers have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information on the UK immigration system.
Read on to find out how to become a writer for us.
Are you a writer passionate about the topic of immigration?
We are looking for writers who have a proven ability to research articles and write factually accurate pieces. If this sounds like you, check our guidelines below before getting in touch.
How we work
- We don’t accept pitches, but we do accept approaches: let us know you want to write for us and we’ll provide a topic for you
- We ask that all articles are at least 1,000 words in length.
- You have creative control over the content, but it must be written in our style, be factually accurate, and written in excellent English.
- You are free to insert one link to a webpage of your choice (negotiable).
- We don’t have author bio pages, but you are free to insert your information into the body of the text.
How to write for us
- Check our blog for examples of the types of articles we write.
- If it seems like a good fit, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell us your name, a bit about your background in writing, and why you want to write for us.
- If you’ve got an example of a recent piece of writing, please include it with your email.
- If you’d like to include a link to a site, please send us information about the page.
Frequently asked questions
If you’ve got any other questions, please get in touch at XXXX@newcastle-immigrationlawyer.co.uk. Due to a high volume of emails, it may take us some time to reply to your email.
Do I need to send you my CV to write for you?
No, there’s no need to send your CV to us. Just send us a brief bio that gives us an overview of your writing experience (approx. 150 words should be fine). We’d ideally like to see a piece of writing from you as well, just so that we can see an example of your writing. You can include a link to your portfolio, paste it in your email, or send it as an attachment.
When will my piece be published?
If you’ve written a piece for us and we’ve accepted it, we will try to publish it as soon as possible, and where we can, we will send you a link to the page. Most articles can be found on our blog page, so you can also check there. Please bear with us as our content calendar can be quite busy.
Do I have to be an expert on immigration law to write for you?
We aren’t looking for experts in immigration law, rather we want our writers to be able to take a topic, thoroughly research it, and write an excellent piece that will be useful for our readers. We want unique pieces that provide value and answer questions. We look for pieces backed up by facts and references to official sources. The writing style is neutral, professional, and typically on the topic of legal matters.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
During this untimed Advice Session with our professional immigration lawyers in London, you will receive our comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated immigration lawyer will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your caseworker will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.